When You Touch Me - Freemasons - Unmixed (CD, Album), Outcome - Down To Nothing - Unbreakable (Vinyl, LP), Hold On Tight - Samantha Fox - Greatest Hits (CD), Existen - Daniel Viglietti - Tropicos (Vinyl, LP), Day Of The Change - Andromeda (10) - Beginnings 1967-68 (CD), Ku Klux Klan - Various - Reggae: I Am King (Classics From The Rockers Era) (Vinyl, LP), Pugni Chiusi - Pooh - Beat Regeneration (Vinyl, LP, Album), The Hurt - Cat Stevens - Footsteps In The Dark (Vinyl, LP), D.B.B., In Germany Before The War - Gustav Peter Wöhler, Kai Fischer (2) - Liebe Stärke Mitgefühl (CD, Album, 明日に向って走れ - Takuro Yoshida - The Best Penny Lane (CD), After The Fight - Johan Söderqvist - Let The Right One In (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- DaitJun 06, · If you think s recordings sound bad, well, you probably won't like to hear Caruso's recordings for example. He died before the "electric age of recording" began. I have listened to enough music prior to the s to know that what we have on this CD is actually pretty good as far as reproducing sound from old 78s goes/5(66).
- Fauzildrum beat sounds () Most recent Oldest Shortest duration Longest duration Any Length 2 sec 2 sec - 5 sec 5 sec - 20 sec 20 sec - 1 min > 1 min All libraries Noise Source SFX Bible BLASTWAVE FX Phat Beat Productions Genji Siraisi Soundsnap Beats ModeAudio West Wolf Sound Ex Machina.
- Kazrat"I Need You" is very, very Crosby, Stills & Nash. Plaintive, tuneful, harmonious and uplifting. Nice bass, drums and acoustic guitar sound. "Sandman" is one of the heavier, rockier tracks, featuring a deep bass sound and some thumping drums. Some almost late 60s Traffic-like riffs in tikedevwindcambigingslecreauponeli.xyzinfos:
- MazusarSound of a Drum Ralph MacDonald. Ralph MacDonald Ralph MacDonald (March 15, – December 18, ) was a Trinbagonian-American percussionist, song-writer, musical arranger, record producer, steelpan virtuoso and philanthropist. Music, Songs & Lyrics. A Member Of The STANDS4 Network.
- Gardaktilar"Drum tuning" does not mean tuning the drum to a pitch like "C" or "D" but rather to the drum's resonant frequency or a certain tone preferred by the drummer. If the tightness of the head is not uniform, the tone of the drum will change depending on where the drum is struck, and it will be a muddy tone at that.
Leave a Reply
- Dance In The Moonlight (Baleric Mix)
- Ninho Desfeito - Clara Nunes - Brasil Mestiço (Cassette, Album)
- Heart Of Gold - Tori Amos - Strange Little Girls (CD, Album)
- Dale A Beber - Los Cangaceiros, Yvan Morice - El Super Orquesta N°11 (Vinyl)
- Short Life Of A Gangsta - Lifers Group - Living Proof (Cassette, Album)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock