Bucimis - Nina Stern (2) - Rose Of The Compass (CD, Album), Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles - Reel Music (Vinyl, LP), New World - Ganga - Gaia (File, Album), The From Summer Of 42 - André Kostelanetz - The Best Of Kostelanetz (Vinyl, LP), Down In The Flood (New Version) - Various - Masked And Anonymous: Music From The Motion Picture (CD,, Dusty Pages - Icehouse - Sidewalk (CD, Album), Brief Encounter - Mood Six - Cutting Edge Retro. A Mood Six Anthology (CD), Bruce Faulconer - Dragonball Z American Soundtrack: The Best of Dragonball Z, Vol.1 (CD), Cocaine - Eric Clapton - The Master At Work (DVD), Песни Из Альбома Лайф-1990 - Various - Кругозор №11/1990 (Flexi-disc), Patto Vs. Jaylib - Controversy (Remix) - Patto (5) - This Aint A Mixtape (CD, Album), Ilchester - Gloaming - Keep Close The Watchfires (CDr, Album), The Sun Is Shining, Der Kaffee ist fertig - Various - Lieder, die das Leben schrieb (CD), สาวส่งออก - ปู คำภีร์* & เล็ก คาราบาว - ปลั๊กหลุด (Cassette, Album)
- MezishuraThin Lizzy is ostensibly on tour supporting the Live and Dangerous live album, released two months earlier. The live single from that album, “Cowboy Song,” is featured. We also get a preview of “Waiting For An Alibi” which would be released on ’s Black Rose: A Rock Legend, plus classics like “The Boys Are Back In Town” and.
- TukMay 28, · The album peaked at No. 2 in the UK charts. It was the first time that blues rock guitarist Gary Moore remained in Thin Lizzy long enough to record an album after previous brief stints in 19with the band. Black Rose: A Rock Legend would prove to be Thin Lizzy's last true classic album (and last produced by Tony Visconti).
- Zurr9) Róisín Dubh (Black Rose) A Rock Legend (/5) Truly a fitting end to not only a great album, but a golden tikedevwindcambigingslecreauponeli.xyzinfos masterpiece to the world, with everything from each member. The drumming is great, with some great work tikedevwindcambigingslecreauponeli.xyzinfo provides some great /5.
- Zulugul"Waiting for an Alibi" is a rock song included on Thin Lizzy's album, Black Rose: A Rock Legend. Black Rose was recorded while Gary Moore was once again a member of the band, although he left soon after. The song was released as a single reaching #9 in the British charts and #6 in Ireland, and an accompanying video was filmed.
- ZolornWaiting for an alibi Waiting for an alibi Waiting for an alibi Waiting for an alibi Valentino's in a cold sweat, placed all his money on that last bet Against all the odds he smokes another cigarette Says it helps him to forget He's a nervous wreck It's not that he misses much Or even that he lost his lucky touch It's just that he gambles so much.
Leave a Reply
- Sad So Sad - Various - Punk And Disorderly 2: Further Charges (DVD)
- Welcome To The Blackout (Acapella)
- Maybe In Another Life - Hatefield (2) - Scary Fairy Tale (CD, Album)
- Edgardo Moia Cellerino - LAmore Che Gira Il Mondo (CD, Album)
- Whole Lotta Shakin Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis - Breathless! (Vinyl, LP)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock