And Then I Wrote - Wes Montgomery - The Complete Riverside Recordings (CD), Halle 7 - Blaubart - Blaubart (CD, Album), 1.11.2014 (Edit) - Various - Circling The Grid (File), Coffee Song - Unida - Unida (Vinyl, LP), Loverboy (MJ Cole Radio Edit) - Mariah Carey - Loverboy (CD), The God Eaters, Swing Low Sweet Chariot - Ladysmith Black Mambazo - The Best Of (The Star And The Wiseman) (CD), Static Acts - Fates Warning - Perfect Symmetry (Vinyl, LP, Album), My Hood On Fire - I-10 Connection - From My Hood To Yo Hood (CD, Album), ¿Quién Rayos Me Mandaría? - Willie Rosario - Sorpresas (CD, Album)
- NekasaThe best band logo ever? Black Flag There’s something about a Greg Ginn guitar solo.. The Black Flag driving force and mainman tore up the rule book with his guitar and his lead breaks are like nothing else. The early eighties LA based hardcore band already had a distinctive sound with Ginn’s dominating sludge rhythm guitar work dominating the songs but when he pealed off for a solo the.
- DoularSo Greg Ginn would both open and headline the concerts). When we do it the other way, it doesn’t leave a lot of room to either open for other bands or have other bands on the bill. So that’s one thing we’re looking forward to. Sometimes it’s better promotionally if you could hook up with other bands and do that.
- NijarGreg Ginn is someone I’ve admired for a long time. The founder of SST Records and the leader of Black Flag throughout its entire decade-long existence, Ginn has taught the world a thing or two about DIY work ethic and independent business sensibility. His label has released thousands of records by a slew of who’s who in the history of underground rock, and his music has always reflected.
- DitaurMay 11, · Greg Ginn was a genius on guitar, no doubt there. He's influenced legions of guitarists I love. Black Flag in general was massively influential on both the music I listen to and probably my life as a whole. @Keasley, My War is probably my favorite Black Flag album.
- MaubeiGreg Ginn is someone I’ve wanted to speak with since I started Heavy Metal Be-Bop in Obviously, Black Flag, particularly the concluding half of My War, has had a huge influence on the modern metal underground, but what fascinates me most about Ginn’s work, both in Black Flag and in later projects such as Gone, the Killer Tweeker Bees.
Leave a Reply
- Réclamation (News Report) - Johnny Hallyday - Johnny Hallyday (CD)
- Eight Step Plan - The Magik Word - Stand-By Society (File, Album)
- Streetz On Lock (Remix) - DJ Rawal - Playaz Inc. Volume 2 (CDr)
- Freestyle Nerveu - Rostropov - Délit De Sale Gueule (CDr, Album)
- Fly Me To The Moon - Shirley Bassey - Star Collection (Cassette)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock